LUX ELEMENTS®-COL are adhesives and primers for attaching, laying, bonding, gluing and mounting of LUX ELEMENTS® hard foam support elements:
Fixing adhesive – COL-AK
LUX ELEMENTS®-COL-AK is a ready-mixed dry mortar for the attaching and adhesion of LUX ELEMENTS® hard foam support elements. COL-AK is:
- stable, fast bonding, frost-proof, waterproof
- low on chromate in accordance with EC directive EU RL 2003/53/EG
Mounting adhesive – COL-MK
LUX ELEMENTS®-COL-MK is a moisture-curing, 1-component
adhesive based on silane-terminated polymers:
- suitable for the gluing of LUX ELEMENTS® hard foam
support elements both to one another and to wood, wood materials, various metals, stone and ceramics.
- elastic when set, i.e. it is very well suited for stress-compensating bonding.
- also adheres in the presence of water (not underwater areas) and offers additional security here with waterproofing function.
- adheres to numerous substrates.
Primer – COL-HSV
LUX ELEMENTS®-COL-HSV is a solvent-free dispersion primer, primarily suitable for wooden substrates
- for priming absorbing substrates
- as a preliminary wash primer for smooth and sealed substrates
- as moisture protection for calcium-sulphate bonded substrates